This is a muffin you can feel comfortable serving your family for breakfast. Refined flour, white sugar and milk are replaced with whole grain almond flour, natural sweeteners, and healthier fats. Gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly.
3 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, except the chia seeds.
3. Combine wet ingredients in a second bowl. Add in the blueberries.
4. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until mixed.
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with chia seeds.
6. Bake 20 – 30 minutes.